1. What is your first name only (not last)
Denya
2. Why are you taking this class
I am taking this class to fulfill a GE requirement. Humanities sounded like an interesting subject, and one of my good friends suggested that I take it from you!
3. How far do you live from SRJC main campus
I live 1.7 miles from the SRJC campus, which is approximately 6 minutes.
4. What do you hope to learn from this class?
I have always been fascinated by different cultures. I hope to expand what little knowledge I do have of other cultures around the world and learn about their philisophies, values, literature, etc.
5. Have you created a blog or webpage in the past?
Yes, several. =)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fantastic job setting up your blog for this class, Denya. As someone who has set up other blogs, feel free to post any advice for new bloggers. Welcome aboard!
Hi Denya,
I made an error on assignment 1, so I decided to try to correct it by writing three things I learned about you. I think it is great that you are striving to complete your SRJC requirements and transfer to San Francisco State. It sounds like your major information systems and business will be interesting. I know you mentioned that you live 1.7 miles from the SRJC. I live about three miles. I wish you the best of luck in all you are striving to do.
Joey
Post a Comment